AACD Accredited Fellow
Dr. Bill Strupp was the inaugural speaker at the AACD founding meeting in 1984. Dr. Strupp is an Accredited Fellow with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry®, one of only 88 people with an AACD fellowship in the world. Fellowship is the highest level of achievement recognized by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. The status of accredited fellow of the AACD is granted after completion of all requirements.This office is the only dental office in the world that has two fellowship members of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry®.
Leader In Continuing Education
Dentistry Today, the nation’s leading clinical news magazine for dentists, has selected Dr. Strupp as a Leader in Continuing Education in Dentistry. The publication has compiled this list of leaders in continuing education for 21 years, and every year for 23 years, Dr. Strupp has been selected to this elite group of teachers in dentistry. He has lectured to more than 45,000 dentists worldwide and is regarded by his peers as among the “Best of the Best!”
The Dentists’ Dentist™
Dentists from all over the world travel to Clearwater to attend seminars presented by Dr. Strupp. Many of those who attend regard his programs as the best continuing education courses on cosmetic and restorative dentistry and new techniques in dentistry today. Many other dental colleagues come to his office to observe his chairside clinical techniques. Still others and their families are patients. He is truly the dentists’ dentist.
Yankee's Team Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Bill Strupp was named the Team Dentist for the New York Yankees by George Steinbrenner in 1995. Dr. Strupp has five World Series Championship rings!
“It is my aspiration to provide dental care at the highest level of quality as humanly possible in an atmosphere of genuine caring and kindness; to teach every patient the proper preventive dental techniques so the patient can keep his/her own natural teeth for a lifetime; to become a positive source of influence for my patients, my family, my profession, and the community at large.”
— Dr. Strupp
Dr. Bill Strupp is a world-class clinical dentist — not just a “wannabe” or an academic type who talks about dentistry but doesn’t actually do it. A practicing dentist since 1971, Dr. Strupp does what he says and says what he believes. Over the last 50-plus years, he has become a leading cosmetic and restorative dentist.
Since 1969, Dr. Strupp has placed more than 63,000 units of crowns and bridges. This expansive clinical experience gives him unique insight to ascertain the correct answers in the complex world of crowns, bridges, and aesthetics.
He lectures all over the United States to thousands of dentists every year, and has been published in many prominent dental publications.
Dr. Strupp also supports charitable efforts including Give Back a Smile and the Clearwater Free Clinic.
- Valedictorian, Greenville High School – Greenville, Florida, 1963
- Oxford College of Emory University – Oxford, Georgia, 1965
- Emory University School of Dentistry – Atlanta, 1969
Current and Past Professional Associations
- American Academy for Oral Systemic Health (Founding Member)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (Accredited Fellow)
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics (Lecturer)
- American Equilibration Society (Lecturer)
- Academy of Operative Dentistry (Lecturer)
- American Prosthodontic Society (Lecturer)
- American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics (Lecturer)
- American Academy of Periodontology (Lecturer)
- International Academy for Sports Dentistry
- American Dental Association (Life Member)
- Florida Dental Association (Honorable Fellow)
- West Coast Dental Association (Lecturer)
- Upper Pinellas County Dental Association (Past President)
- Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (Past President)
- Gulf Coast Dental Research Association (Past President)
- International College of Dentists (Fellow)
- L.D. Pankey Institute Alumni
“Bill Strupp is a true master. He is one of the finest clinicians on the planet and has the unique capacity to translate that to being one of the finest dental educators in the world. His meticulous attention to detail, coupled with his organizational skills, leads to a clinical outcome that is unparalleled. A large majority of his patients are dentists (or their partners) who have experienced his seminars, seen his exquisite work, and have chosen him, above all others, to do their restorative work. That speaks volumes.”
— Charles F. Troxel, Jr., DDS